VBS just ended tonight. The last night always means 'family night' at our church. It is nice to meet the families of the kids. Lots of cookies and lemonade, too. I did the registering this year as well as the newsletter each night. {I was known in the newsletter as Brenda Badger}. The theme this year was The Race is On! Our verse was John 14:6, "And Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me." It was great to hear so many of the kids recite it!
Shannon took pictures all week and made a slide show to let everyone see tonight. Since I didn't see the classes 'in action' it was fun to see the pictures. I hope some of the kids will come back! The love the music, games, and crafts. Yay for vacation Bible school!
There was one song that said "I'm pressing onward to the goal Christ has for me..." And, the song leader came up with actions for the songs. Anyway, I couldn't remember hjow it went. All I could think of was "Pushin, pushin', pushin.'" At least it matched the song movements. HA! Silly. I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment