Monday, June 28, 2010

Night Owl

After getting home from Chapmaign with my girlfiriend, Caity, I took Indy out and then came back inside and wrote a couple of cards. By 10:15 or so, I was heading up to bed. But, I got a late night text and could not go back to sleep. My mind was racing with wedding plans. Finally, at 12:20 or so, I got out of bed and came downstairs to type up my side of the guest list. Once I had done that to some satisfaction, I went back up to my room, only to find that Indy, scared that I had left him, had left me some presents in the floor. I cleaned that up and decided we should sleep on the couch. I still didn't get to sleep for another hour or so. People told me this would happen. And I'm sure it helps that I am such a list maker. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment