Saturday, December 7, 2013

at the beginning...

Good morning!  My, but its been a long time since I've written on here!  My family and I are spending a few days at Kami's and so I had her help me revamp my blog!  Hopefully I will write often and upload pictures.

So much has happened since I wrote last.  Eldon is now almost 26 months old!  He is absolutely precious to us and we praise God for our boy every day.  We had a fun 2 year old party right before his birthday; even Granny and Grandpa Jones and Jack and Boo were able to come!  All of my family and most of Will's (Pa was sick) came and enjoyed a delightful soup an sandwich lunch, complete with homemade carrot cupcakes.

In June, we found out we were expecting Baby #2!  Surprise for us!  We are thrilled- baby BOY #2 is due February 28th.  I have been planning and working on rearranging to make our spare room into the new nursery.  Eldon will keep his room, but move up to a big boy bed soon.  And, baby will have the crib and spare room.  Lots to think about, but such fun planning!

Will and his dad had a good harvest.  It lasted about 7 1/2 weeks and I was ready for our regular life back, but I am thankful for all God has given us!  Elon and I really liked being able to take snacks to the field and ride a while with Daddy an Grandpa.  And several times Granny and I brought lunch for all 3 guys (including Joe who helped with the chiseling) and enjoyed the visit.

Since Eldon was 3 months old, I have been involved in MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) in Tuscola and I truly love it.  I've made many good friends and it is such a wonderful place for Christian support- lots of Mamas who can encourage and sympathize!  Thank you, Lord!

That's all my update for now!  I'll post pix soon and begin writing regularly!  Watch for fun new news, recipes, crafting updates, and home projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment