Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's a boy!

My, how time flies.  It has been over 7 months since I last posted.  How do I know?  Because I have a 7 month old son!  Our boy, Eldon Boyd Cannon, was born Tuesday, October 18, 2011 @ 7:47 p.m. after 18 hours of labor.  He weighed 8 lb. 1 oz. and was 20.5 in. long. 

What a joy he has been for us!  Will and I have taken to parenting with such love, awe, and gratitude.  Having a child of your own is so special and far more blessed than anything I could have imagined.  I still look at Eldon and think, "This is my son?  I have a baby?"  He grows more each day, learning new things.  I have a calendar on the fridge absolutely filled with "firsts".  I also have a baby book, but it is not as in depth.

At his last appointment, Eldon was 18 lb 6 oz and 28.5 in. long.  He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and two bottom teeth.  We are so proud of our baby boy and love watching him grow each day.  Will and I pray for him daily, that God would work through his life to further the kingdom of God. 
Here are a few pictures of him:



Eldon, newborn



Eldon as baby Jesus


Eldon, 7 months


No comments:

Post a Comment