Today is the first day of Harvest for the Cannon Family. I cannot believe it is already time to cut down all the beautiful corn. Will and his dad are harvesting in Tuscola today. He has updated me that they have one field done! Yay!
I am in Paxton today, spending the day with my family. Mom made some cute little curtains for me for my guest room. (Annie claims it as her room when she comes to stay with us). I wanted to also make some for the living room, but didn't have enough material. We had a delicious lasagna lunch and brownies for dessert (and pre-lunch). We're going to head up town to the antique store and grocery store. We may stop at the cemetery- they have bittersweet and I would love to make a wreath for my house!
The rest of this week includes...cleaning! I am having an open house for the ladies I used to work with. They are coming Saturday at 2 o'clock. I hope to have an enjoyable tour (complete with chickens) and some lovely refreshments. My, but it is good to have friends to entertain.
No comments:
Post a Comment